Buy Tomato Sauce Online And Get Creative With These Easy Recipes!
There are various gluten-free health food suppliers you can find when wanting to buy tomato sauce online – but just using tomato sauce as a side sauce can be a bit boring. However, tomato sauce doesn’t just have to be just a condiment! Did you know that tomato sauce can be a very versatile cooking ingredient as well?
Here are some deliciously unique recipes that use tomato sauce you can try when next entertaining guests or looking for a quick snack to whip up in the kitchen:
Tomato sauce flavored popcorn
- Butter x 2 tablespoons
- Tomato sauce x 2 tablespoons
- Popcorn (pre-popped) x 8 cups
- Onion salt x 1 teaspoon
- Smoked paprika x 1 tablespoon
- Garlic salt x half a teaspoon
- Heat your oven to 180°C degrees.
- Take a baking tray and line it with baking paper.
- Add the popcorn into a large mixing bowl and then put aside.
- Heat a small saucepan on medium heat. Add in the butter, tomato sauce, paprika, garlic salt, onion salt and butter.
- Once the mixture has melted, give it a stir until completely combined.
- Once combined, drizzle the mixture over the mixing bowl of popcorn.
- Take a spatula or a wooden spoon and gently mix the popcorn around until all the popcorn becomes fully coated.
- Transfer the popcorn onto the baking tray ensure that the popcorn is spread evenly.
- Bake the popcorn in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Take it out, mix it around a bit, and then bake for further 5 minutes.
Marie Rose prawn skewers
- Grounded pepper x ¼ teaspoon
- King prawns (peeled and deveined) x 800 grams
- Wooden skewers (pre-soaked in water for 30 mins) x 10
- Salt x ¼ teaspoon
- Smoked paprika x 1 teaspoon
- Extra virgin olive oil x 2 tablespoons
- Lemon juice (fresh) x 2 teaspoons
- Salt x ¼ teaspoon
- Worcestershire sauce x 1 teaspoon
- Brandy x 2 tablespoons
- May onnaise x half a cup
- Tomato sauce x ¼ cup
- To make the sauce, take a medium bowl and add in all the sauce ingredients. Whisk the mixture is fully combined and has a smooth consistency. Place the mixture into the fridge.
- In a large bowl, add in the extra virgin olive oil, paprika and salt. Whisk until it is smooth and then mix in the prawns untilevenly coated.
- Take a skewer and thread through the tail and head ends of each prawn one by one. It’s important to leave a half a centimetre gap between each prawn.
- Heat a large frying pan with a drizzle of oil between medium and high heat.
- Once the oil is hot, cook 5 to 6 skewers at a time while making sure they aren’t touching and fry for about 4 minutes.
- Quickly turn each skewer over and fry for another minute.
- Serve with a side of the sauce or remove from the skewers and serve them in a salad.
Try out these delicious recipes when entertaining guests or wanting a tasty snack for a movie night! When looking to buy tomato sauce online, find an Australian gluten-free foods supplier, and try these quick and easy dishes!